At ALANs HGVs driving school we believe that you deserve the highest possible standard of training. That’s why all our courses are tailored to your individual needs from start to finish.
As well as training drivers in HGV skills, we also provide training for car and trailer (B+E) also horse boxes and trailer towing.
Our professional driving instructors have over 40 years experience in the industry between them so you can say they know a thing or two. Not only will they ensure you receive first class training, but will also give you an insight into the transport industry as a whole and what to expect once you’ve acquired your licence.
Based in Margate, Kent.
Courses Alans HGVs Driving School Offer
1. Must hold a uk class Catt C Driving licence. 2. Must have Provisional LGV C+E on licence. 3. Driving assessment is Required.
1. Must be over 21 with full UKdriving licence. 2. Pass medical test. 3. Pass theory test. 4. Must have provisional LGV Cat C on licence. 5. Driving assessment required.
This course is aimed at driver's that have been out of the industry for some time or simply require a bit of a confidence boost : 1. Must hold appropriate UK licence for category of instruction required. 2. Courses are as long as you need.
1. We offer a driving assessment service to haulage companies who want their employees driving re-assessed. 2. Must hold appropriate UK licence for category of instruction required.
1. Must hold a full UKdriving licence. 2. Driving assessment Required. 3. Licence is Required to tow a trailer over 3/4 tonne after Jan 1997.
1. Ambulances. 2. Must hold full UK driving licence. 3. Must have provisional category C1 on licence. 4. Must pass medical test. 5. Must pass theory test. 6. Driving assessment is required.
To book a course with Alan's HGV's Driving School could not simpler.
Hi is Alan Larkin school as I was recommended to contact him via Alan White of White's Transport? Thanks
Alan was an excellent teacher, extremely supportive and always a laugh. I'll miss you alan!!! x
A very belated thank you,sorry Alan!Appreciate the effort to get me to pass my class 2 & 1 1st.Your a star and would recommend to anyone,even the nervous like i was 😀
Alan, a belated thankyou for your hard work and extreme patience to get me through Class 2 first time. Bad news mate, I am back in Jan for Class 1! Will be ringing soon, to arrange. Regards, Stuart.
i trained with alan passed with flying colours, very good instructors and 7 years on the jobs great, one piece of advice to new drivers you will get lots of nos before someone takes you on but show you keen and you will get there. thanks alan
first class chap could not be more helpfull thank you very much for getting me though my class one many thanks trev
Many Thanks Alan for all your hard work. Passed Class 2 First Time & Planning to return for Class 1 soon. An excellent instructor. Very Highly recommended
PASSED CLASS 2 TEST FIRST TIME, THANKS TO ALANS HGV'S, WILL RETURN FOR CLASS 1 TRAINING, CHEERS ALL
hi alan big thanks for all your hard work get me through my hgv All the best